27 juni 2019 om 00:00
iBOOD

Tesoro Gamestoelen

Product expert aanwezig

Tesoro Gamestoelen
Level up!

Beleef elke game nog intenser en ren, spring, schiet en race als een koning. In deze Flash Sale vind je de tofste Tesoro gamestoelen met groots comfort en vele tools. Ready, set, go!

Product Expert

De Tesoro Expert staat gedurende deze Flash Sale klaar om al jouw vragen over deze stoelen te beantwoorden. Heb je vragen? Gelieve deze in het Engels te stellen.

27 juni 2019 om 00:00
Official Product Expert Tesoro Expert Official Product Expert

Good morning @all,

my name is Sven. I am your contact Person in Terms of any Questions or other Feedback related to TESORO chairs today.

So if there is anything you want to know or simply want to tell us, just ping me.

best regards and a lovely day to all iBOOD´ers

Beantwoorden

27 juni 2019 om 07:51
Sebaastard Gebruiker

Hele domme vraag misschien: maar gaat dit niet enorm plakken met dit warme weer?

Beantwoorden

27 juni 2019 om 07:56
tijn80 Gebruiker

PU = plastic. Dus de kans is groot.

Beantwoorden

27 juni 2019 om 10:10

Hi Sebaastard, of Course the temperature of the material will rise and fall according to the room Climate. So, easy to say: the warmer the room, the warmer the Chair. But the good News is, that there is Kind of Ventilation built into the PU material (at the end it´s not more than some very small holes), which still allows the air to float around, even while sitting on it. The shall prohibit from sweating too much. But you know, as it is 30 Degree something out there……any of us would prefer an actively cooled Chair though :-)

Beste,

Sven

Beantwoorden

27 juni 2019 om 08:59
MarcKoolwijk Gebruiker

Een stoel die kan kantelen. Nou nou, wat een game chair.

Adverteer meteen ook met het feit dat hij een rugleuning heeft en in hoogte verstelbaar is en dat met de permanente zwaartekrachtoptie je gewoon op het zitvlak blijft zitten net alsof het magie is.

Dit is gewoon een bureaustoel.

Adverteer hem gewoon als zodanig en dat hij extra comfortabel zal zijn wil ik best geloven maar kunnen “kantelen” is niet een unique selling point.

Beantwoorden

27 juni 2019 om 10:39

Beste Marc, it is more the shape it such, which makes this chairs dedicated to gaming. Gaming chairs do deliver a certain mixture of shape, ergonomic comfort, material and of Course functionality on a reasonable Price Level. Our TESORO chairs come up with a racing seat shape. So compare the wings on the seat and the back part for example, giving you more Footing, despite of the upholstery. So it is more About comfort and the flexibility as you can adjust almost any part (this is, what are Office chairs serving as well) in combination with the Special shape.

But according to your Statement: What would be the perfect gaming Chair to you? What Kind of function and feature would you like us to build into a Chair? I hope you don´t mind, me asking directly, but our way to product development is, to get in touch with the Gamers directly and figure out About their Needs and wishes?

Best regards,

Sven

Beantwoorden

27 juni 2019 om 10:59
rderooij Gebruiker

How about:

Build in speakers

Build in microphone

Mouse and keyboard table attached to it

Headphone stand at the back.

Beantwoorden

27 juni 2019 om 11:47

Hi rderooij, we already did some Tests with integrated Audio components, but we found out, that the Connection is a big issue. If we go for wired Connection one might role over the cable again and again. Other way round there is no Bluetooth System, allowing Input and Output on a reasonable Quality Level for Streaming on a reasonable Price Level. But we are still Looking into it and as soon there is will be a convinient solution, we shall follow up. When it Comes to holders and tablets for peripherals we are currently trying to make them detachable and adjustable, otherwise you are not able to get into the Chair. Those Need to be mounted very sturdy on the other side, to prohibit them falling off while gaming.So ya….Kind of tricky, but doable.

Thanks for your Feedback anyway, I guess we will come up with some of those specs in future.

best regards,

Sven

Beantwoorden

27 juni 2019 om 16:09
ThomasJns Gebruiker

nog overprijsd als je weet voor welk bedrag ze uit china komen /4 of zelfs /5, jaren geleden dxracing cadeau gekregen en daar besef je pas wat voor kwaliteit die chairs zijn! in terms of ergonomie zijn die 10/10, maarja niet iedereen gaat 400euries aan een stoel geven ^^

Beantwoorden

28 juni 2019 om 00:22
markie78 Gebruiker

De korting vind ik erg teleurstellend.

Beantwoorden

28 juni 2019 om 00:25
Moderator Paul Moderator

Als je deze aanbiedingen elders tegen een lagere prijs tegenkomt, horen we het graag (met directe link ter verduidelijking).

Beantwoorden

28 juni 2019 om 13:14
Jacksknife Gebruiker

Hey,

Does anybody know if the tilt on the wip function can be locked on the tesoro TS-F730?

Kind regards,

Romeo

Beantwoorden

28 juni 2019 om 13:31

Hi Romeo,

the back part can be adjusted and of course fixed to different angles for most comfortable seat Position.

When it comes the wip function, you can choose, if you want to use it within the 15 degress tilt, or you can lock it, so the Chair will not wip.

Absolutely your choice.

Best regards,

Sven

Beantwoorden

29 juni 2019 om 17:12
Jacksknife Gebruiker

Hij Sven,

So you van not lock the seat in say a 5 degree angle?

Kind regards,

Romeo

Beantwoorden

30 juni 2019 om 10:49
Bluesbreker Gebruiker

Hello Sven,

I miss the most important info and detail of the chair.

What is its basic height and how many cm can it be adjusted more heigher ?

Is the level Gasveerklasse: 4 strong enough to hold out more than a year or losing its grip and lowering slowly?

My gaming table is rather high and level my leggs so?

Paul Hendriks

Beantwoorden

1 juli 2019 om 11:33
Moderator Jim Moderator

Hi Paul,

Sadly Sven was not able to answer your question in time. If you are still interested in the answer, feel free to let us know and we’ll contact Sven directly!

Kind regards,

Jim

Beantwoorden

3 juli 2019 om 15:06

Hi Paul,

sorry for my late Reply, I was Kind of lost though. So when it Comes to the height, it is adjustable from 42 cm minimun ti 56 cm maximun height, which makes it suitable for any People within the range of 1,60 meter to 1,85 meter (assumed an average length of legs) The recommended weight für this is anything, which is below 120 kg. The gas spring should be good for a couple of years, at least there has been no concern accordingly at our Service Department. I cannot evaluate About your Gaming table, but there should be no Problem with it.

In case of further Questions, you can contact us directly at support@tesorotec-shop.de .

best regards,

Sven

Beantwoorden

Log in om berichten op het forum te kunnen plaatsen. iBOOD is benieuwd naar jouw mening!

Om een bericht te plaatsen in ons forum heb je een forumnaam nodig. Klik op de knop hieronder om een forumnaam te kiezen.